Our hygiene team is available 7 days a week, offering evening appointments to accommodate even the busiest schedules.
We take your smile seriously. Most importantly, our hygienists are educators as well as health care providers. Our hygiensts work closely with your dentist to give patients optimum oral care in an environment that meets the highest safety standards and state of the art technology. The following subjects are a focus for our hygiene department, which we consider a health care setting and our “Smile Boutique.”
A WHITER SMILE
- How do Teeth Whitening Systems Work and what do they cost?
- Cosmetic Dentistry - non-invasive treatments and products that can help you “Smile More".
TAKING CARE OF YOUR TEETH
- Why do I need a professional cleaning?
- Proper Brushing and Flossing Techniques and why some electric-type toothbrushes are helpful.
- How to properly clean Dentures.
- How to properly clean Implants and supported prosthetics.
- What is treatment for Periodontal Disease, Gingivitis, Plaque,& Dry-mouth condition?
- Arestin-Local Antibiotic for adult periodontal disease.
- Preventative Dentistry- The advantages of Tooth Sealants and Sport Mouthguards."
CONDITIONS OF THE MOUTH
- What causes Bad Breath?
- Sensitivity: What causes it and what can help?
- What are the signs of oral cancers?
- How Oral bacteria can be factors in health conditions Stroke, Heart Disease, Diabetes, and affect Spontaneous pre-term births."